1. Head to app.ankr.com to deploy a new API. Click the APIs button from the left side bar.
2. On this page you will see your active APIs, in case you do not have any activated it will show screen below. Click + Create to setup a new API.
3. Make your selection, in our case we choose to setup an API for Ethereum by clicking Deploy.
4. Provide Project name and choose the Network (Main, Robsten, Rinkeby, Gorli) for which you want to enable the API.
5. Choose your Authentication method: Basic authentication or Token
6. In our example we will use Basic authentication, provide your Project username and Password (+reconfirm) and click Create.
7. Your Ethereum API is now Active By default we offer 100K requests per day. If you require additional request you can Upgrade using the Upgrade button
8. To access your API Endpoint click on the arrow icon
9. You can copy your API Endpoint by clicking the copy icon
The official RPC API description can be found here.