In this tutorial, we will show you how to deploy and run a NuCypher Worker Node on Ankr
1. Head to app.ankr.com to deploy and click the Deploy A Node button.
3. Now you are taken to the configuration page. The hardware configuration is set at the recommended system requirements, but you can choose to increase the specifications if you wish to do so, by using Advanced button.
4. The platform also recommends a cluster, which is usually the one that has the most freely available resources. In this particular case, the recommended cluster is the United Kingdom cluster, but another cluster may be recommended for you, depending on your location.
5. The Project Name for use in the Ankr application is pre-filled. You can change it if you want (please note that only a small set of special characters are allowed in this name).
6. Choose Network where you want to deploy your node, choose from Mainnet or Testnet.
7. To actively participate in the NU Cypher network, the node needs an ETH wallet that should get funded regularly. We can generate one for you and will encrypt it with your desired password, or you can insert your own Keystore. Please make sure to write your password down and keep it in a safe spot, as you will not be able to use your wallet without it.
6. Select the Payment Method, choose the number of months you want to run the node by moving the slider. The price and discount will increase when you extend the run time.
If later on, you want to extend the node’s run time, you can add funds at any time.
7. Click Proceed to payment
8. Select payment method (USDT, ANKR erc20 or add your credit card)
9. For this tutorial we will choose Add New Credit Card
10. Provide all requested information and click Pay with Credit Card
11. If all information is provided successfully the deployment will of the node will start
12. Your node is now deployed
13. In order to start your Worker Node we have generated a wallet for you. Please make sure to Download your keys and keep them safe. If lost, you will not be able to recover your funds from the wallet.
14. Tick the box to confirm you made a back-up of your keys.
15. Click Continue
16. On the information page you will find information regarding your node, please make sure to send some Eth over the Wroker Address, it is needed for the node to function correctly. After the Worker address was funded, the next step is to bond the Worker to a staker.
The minumum requirement to stake is 15000 $NU.
18. Now we need to connect our wallet, click on Connect Wallet
19. Your wallet is now connected
20. Click Bond worker
21. Enter the ETH address created in Ankr App
22. Paste ETH address from Ankr App
23. Worker is now connected
24. Your worker status will now change to Bound and you are ready to receive rewards!