In this tutorial, we will show you how to run a TomoChain Masternode.
Set up the TomoChain Masternode on Ankr
Head to app.ankr.com to deploy and select Deploy A Node
2. Search or scroll down to find the TomoChain card, hover over it and press Deploy underneath Masternode.
3. Now you are taken to the configuration page. The hardware configuration is already set at the optimal system requirements, but you are allowed to increase the specifications if you wish to do so.
The platform also recommends a cluster, which is usually the one that has the most freely available resources. In this particular case, the recommended cluster is the UK cluster, but another cluster may be recommended depending on your location.
4. The application name for use in the Ankr application is pre-filled. You can change it if you want.
5. Choose a name for your node you can use letter and number, dashes (“-”) and underscores (“_”)
6. Provide your Tomochain Private Key. For security measures, we advise using a new wallet. In order to obtain a new TomoChain Wallet, you can follow this guide.
7. Select the Payment Method, choose the number of months you want to run the node by moving the slider. The price and discount will increase when you extend the run time.
If later on, you want to extend the node’s run time, you can add funds at any time
8. Click Proceed to payment
9. Select payment method (USDT, ANKR erc20 or add your credit card)
10. For this tutorial we will choose Add New Credit Card
11. Provide all requested information and click Pay with Credit Card
12. If all information is provided successfully the deployment will of the node will start. Deployment in progress will take approx. 5 minutes.
13. Your TomoChain Masternode is now in the process of being deployed, this process can take approximately 2-3 hours until completion.
Once node is fully synced you can follow this procedure to apply to become a master node candidate.